STEULER-KCH at the world´s largest fair for mining industry EXPOMIN
Every two years EXPOMIN brings together professionals, research and technology from all over the world, providing the largest platform of national and international suppliers and top companies. This year EXPOMIN achieves more than 60 exhibitors from Germany. This proves the strong interest of the German industry in increasing exchanges in international mining specialist groups.
Since 2010 EXPOMIN is unconceivable without STEULER-KCH. This year the corrosion protection expert presents its specialized lining systems for the mining industry for the 4th time. The proven lining technology increases plant availability and operational reliability for highly aggressive chemical, thermal and mechanical stress for technologies, processes and machinery in the mining industry. STEULER-KCH offers complete custom turn-key solutions from a single source
- Acid-resistant brick lining of process equipment and vessels
- Rubber lining systems (on-site or workshop rubber linings)
- Coatings and acid-proof tile linings (combined linings) for industrial floorings in all areas
- Coating systems with national technical approval from the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt) in accordance with the German Water Resources Act (§§ 62/63) that are suitable for use in storage, filling and handling areas as well as collection basins.
- Synthetic resin and water glass-based mortars
- Mechanically anchored thermoplastic systems (BEKAPLAST®) for trenches, pits and vessels
- Mechanically anchored stainless steel lining systems for surface areas, plants and rooms subject to extremely high mechanical stress (BEKASTEEL®)
STEULER-KCH at the Expomin 2018: German Pavillon, Booth 2-A 40
News | Highlights
The Steuler autoclave is one of the largest in Europe
Once again BASF awards STEULER-KCH
Steuler makes investment in the future at Höhr-Grenzhausen
Even easier to find your topic. Steuler Linings-bricks catalogue with new search functions.
55 years Steuler Anlagenbau
BASF-acid-protection-technical-seminar for engineers, technicians and site managers